What is a Personal Retirement Bond?
A Personal Retirement Bond, also known as a Buy Out Bond, is a lump sum pension contract specifically designed for people leaving the employment of a company. It is used to transfer retirement benefits from the company pension into your ownership. The Acorn Life Personal Retirement Bond is an ideal way to secure your retirement fund, giving you total control over your fund right up until the day you retire.
Flexibility is the cornerstone of an Acorn Life Personal Retirement Bond. We offer a variety of investment choices and your investment choice will be influenced by your selected risk profile.
Five Good Reasons to invest in a Personal Retirement Bond
- The policy is issued in your name and belongs to you.
- Your previous employer and the Pension Trustee(s) have no further involvement.
- You choose the fund in which your money is invested.
- You can choose when you take your benefits. This can be any time from the earliest date retirement was allowed under your company pension scheme. You can choose to take the benefits as late as age 70 even if you are still working to that age.
- Your PRB will be invested in a fund(s) that is currently exempt from tax on investment income, and capital gains tax, so that you gain from all the growth and income that your fund earns.
If you would like to know more about Acorn Life's Personal Retirement Bond click here
Why invest in an Acorn Life Personal Retirement Bond?
At Acorn Life we offer many different funds to meet your investment needs and appetite for risk. Our funds are expertly managed on our behalf by international, well-established and professional fund managers. The factsheets for each of our investment funds provide details such as suitability, fund objective, asset allocations and risk levels. To view the factsheets please click here.
Building Long Term Relationships
Acorn Life build long-term relationships with you that enable you to benefit from our expertise, local presence and range of products. We communicate regularly with you and provide you with information on all aspects of your business with us through our national network of branch offices and sales representatives.
Value for Money
Acorn Life is committed to providing you with excellent products that offer value for money and meet your individual needs.
Your Personal Retirement Bond is flexible. You can switch how your funds are invested as your requirements change. You can choose when you take your benefits, which can be any time from the earliest date retirement was allowed under your company pension scheme. This gives you flexibility and control over your investment as you can adapt it to suit your changing needs and circumstances.
For a summary of our Fees and Charges please click here.
|Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.|
|Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.|
|Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.|